Sunday, March 18, 2007

Congratulation....

Hi, Its been so long since last year i'm updating this blog. Sure korang mau tau apa perkembangan selanjutnya tentang diri ini. For the past few month, i manage to go thru many hard core experiences. And Thanks to Allah. Dari perginya Arwah ayah yang tercinta sehingga segala cabaran yang dilalui, semuanya mematangkan diri ini. Betul... semua yang terjadi pada setiap insan di muka bumi ini tak pernah sia-sia. Segala yang telah terjadi, yang bakal terjadi mahupun yang sudah terjadi telah ditentukan oleh yang Maha Esa. Kita sebagai Khalifah di bumi sahaja yang bertanggungjawab menjalankan tugas masing-masing sama ada secara jujur atau sebaliknya.

Back 2 the stories... congrats to my cousin Azilah Johari. Wish you to have a very good n prosperity life after u enter the 'alam perkahwinan'. Here r the pict (both of u). They will married soon on 5 May this year and hope will live happily ever after...

Now I am working on printing n publishing company in Jb. Using Mac OS 9 and 10 in my office is the new experience n always challenge me to work twice harder than using PC. Wish me luck k.

Kay laaa, have to go. Eh, I wanna track my friend name Iskandar (The only name that I remember!...hehe...so terokkan me ni!!!). I met him at Motivation Camp in Mersing when I'm was in form two. Hope to get in touch with him again. We use to play helang and anak2 helang in that camp. We the only two person who r in form two, where the rest is abang2 n kakak2. I Remember he like to wear batique casual cloth (like YB one) n we all agree to make him as our leader n call him YB!. So Iskandar... Remember me??? Its Ain from JB.

Kay, got to go....Assalamualaikum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home