Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Being Blocked Again!!!!!

Aiya, this is the 11th time i tried. The issues is still same. My photos hosting was being blocked by UiTM council. Gosh, what's the danger behind this photohosting website. All in this website is about ur photos. U send it and use it in ur blog!!!! There is nothing wrong or illegal inside my photohosting side!!!! There is just a bunch of pictures, wallpapers and some animated characters. Adus....how will I renew or make any progress in term of pictures in this lovely blog!!!!

Somebody please answer my q. Where is our freedom of life? Doesn't the cruel action taken by them is actually drown down and shorten the student creativity??? Those that hurt???

The conciquences is simple, i would not spend my leasure time and my aertistic ways on this present article anymore. Just like daa beku....

K, time to go....have a discussion with Dr. Darus......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home