Saturday, September 17, 2005

My Old World begin...

Assalamualaikum,

For Some other reason, i'm here again to continued my journey. As time past away, i still here...looking at myself n wondering, am i trully be myself?? am i really well enough to my friend? am i sincere enough to my loves one??? Gosh, the question still remain there. untouchable.

Last Tuestday, i finally met my lecturer (Supervisor). before this, i've heard that he was some kind of pist of man. yeah...cerewet n wanna good contribution from his student. u will be in hot pans if u really can't make him smile...Gosh, after a while n after i've seen him....naaaaa...he is very calm n critical thinking man. teliti sikit orangnye..well, the leason for today is...don't jugde book by its cover (Tak Kenai maka tak cinta) n plez don't let any rumours influent u.

For now on, my journey n journal start again. life as a student will never end. easy to get but hard to maintain it. The happiest day today is i finally updated this blog. Rasa cam lega. So, after this, i'll busy enough for my thesis or for some reason they change it into academic writing (Report).

Information n reseach to go now. as much as i it....as much it bother me...my last dateline for the report is on the last day of November 2005. Gosh, puase dek!!. Gaban nak siapkan semua...Emmm, wonder what is my mom doing for fasting day dishes nanti.. emmm..yum,yum. Uph, sesungguhnye hambamu sedang berpuase...Aceh!!!

To my colleague kat luar tuu, simply work hard. good luck for ur final report n buat yang terbaik.

To DJ Emr, i'm not met my friend yet. so, sabar dulu kay. The Knowledge will be yours soon.

To Pearl, be nice n i hope u n ehem-ehem will be end up together. (Amin...)

To Puspawangi...i really miss u so much. ite akap elat agi kat alam eseg kay!!

To Manjalara...hope to c u soon at KL. wonder what r u doing now.

To DJ Zed d Jet, Congratulation to u. Pasni belanje org yerk!!! Gambate Kudasaite (Good Luck)

To my sisters n family...thanx for being there for me. there will be no more Qaiez@inZ in this world without u guys.

hope to heard from u guys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home